About Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair removal is the method which is effectively being used worldwide for the removal of excessive hair from different parts of the body. It is a treatment which is used for the removal of excess hair by targeting the roots of hair underneath the skin layer. The results are not guaranteed to be permanent, however, they are quite long lasting. How much is laser hair removal is different from state to state? Laser hair removal can be done successfully on any part of the body.
Laser hair removal is an intelligent choice if you have been struggling with excessive hair for a long time now. For years, many ineffective methods have been used for removing excessive hairs from the layers of skin. Although people who undergo laser hair treatment thinks that it is a life lasting key to all extra body hair problems. However, that is not the case always because it is not possible to stop the hair growth of the body for a lifetime.
Previously: The Microdermabrasion before and after effects
Benefits of Laser’s hair Removal
Laser hair removal has many benefits. The most evident and prominent one is that it removes the excess body hairs from the face, legs, and arms for relatively large time periods. However, as some people would expect these results are not lifelong. The benefits that laser hair removal has are however worth undergoing the procedure. Some people do not even bother with how much is laser hair removal cost because they see the bigger picture and not the downsides. The benefits include
- Removal of excessive hairs from different body parts
- Lasers can target the thick dark hairs without causing any damage to the skin
- Laser hair treatment is very fast. It targets almost a patch of the skin within every second, so it is also less time-consuming
- Hair removal can also be relatively permanent if you continue to undergo it for almost 8-10 continuous sessions
Normally there are not a lot of side effects that are associated with laser hair removal. However, there could be various visible side effects if you choose to take the treatment by an untrained professional. Generally, laser techniques are safe. There are some long term side effects and short-term side effects as well.
- Skin burning due to over-exposure to laser
- Purpura, which can be caused by using laser of high-intensity vacuum
- Scarring, although this is rare but could happen if poor laser techniques are used
- It can cause hyper-pigmentation and hypo-pigmentation
- If precautionary measures are not taken, it could cause damage to the eyes
- Bad and poor laser techniques can cause itching, swelling, inflammation and red spotting on the skin
- Rarely, but occasional shots of pain are also reported in certain areas of the skin
Risks involved with Laser Hair removal
There are many risks which are associated with laser hair removal if it is not done under expert supervision
- The skin tone getting darker or lighter than the original skin tone
- Large pores causing blisters, pimples, and acne
- Creating higher chances of skin infections